How well do you know Leeds?
- Posts: 3036
- Joined: Wed 21 Dec, 2011 1:28 pm
Familiar but different.If you know it, high crypticity please.
- __TFMF_d1j0avm0lk5v02uts2mw0lng_63e1374d-f0d0-4316-abcb-5bdbddf89bab_0_main.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
- Posts: 4423
- Joined: Wed 21 Feb, 2007 5:47 am
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because
lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!
- Posts: 1496
- Joined: Wed 14 Jan, 2009 6:43 am
The building in the background is not United
- Posts: 2993
- Joined: Tue 21 Oct, 2008 8:30 am
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like...
- Posts: 6216
- Joined: Thu 10 Jun, 2010 8:03 am
I vaguely recall the old building on the left. That's not a cryptic clue, just a recollection.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.
- Posts: 524
- Joined: Sun 06 Nov, 2011 3:39 pm
- Location: In t' pub in Leeds (see picture).
I have to admit at first I thought it was where the Merrion Centre is but now I see I was on the wrong track.It's interesting to see what has stayed the same as well as what's changed.
- Posts: 859
- Joined: Mon 15 Jun, 2009 4:46 pm
BarFly wrote: I have to admit at first I thought it was where the Merrion Centre is but now I see I was on the wrong track.It's interesting to see what has stayed the same as well as what's changed. A tale of two cities but a house is not a home.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue 22 Jan, 2013 11:26 am
dont know how to add a cryptic clue but ive figured out where this is. i also thought merrion centre first but on second tought i cracked it. my first ever........finaly!
if it feels good ......... dig it!
- Posts: 2173
- Joined: Mon 23 Jul, 2007 8:30 am
only a well trained eye would get this one!
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Wed 28 Mar, 2012 7:34 pm