Private messaging

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
sundowner

Post by sundowner »

sundowner wrote: I have asked this before i have put a lock on all my threads but i still get e mails that a message has been posted on a thread i have put a blog on. I was told to click on the lock logo top right i have done this. I still get e mails even though the lock is crossed out? Help. Just a thought do i have to re lock the thread if i post another blog on it. Ihave just had to get rid of twenty five e mails from Secret Leeds i think the only way i can stop them is to stop posting untill all the threads i post on have left the forum then start again?    

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

sundowner wrote: sundowner wrote: I have asked this before i have put a lock on all my threads but i still get e mailes that a message has been posted on a thread i have put a blog on. I was told to click on the lock logo top right i have done this. I still get e mails even though the lock is crossed out? Help. Just a thought do i have to re lock the thread if i post another blog on it. Ihave just had to get rid of twenty five e mailes from Secret Leeds i think the only way i can stop them is to stop posting untill all the threads i post on have left the forum then start again? or you could just sign up for another 'bogus' email addy and then put this on your profile and then the emails might go there instead!i can remember when i first started using this site i used to get loads of emails but i cant remember what i did to stop em??at the bottom of the email there isnt an opt out link is there??
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

Brandy wrote: sundowner wrote: sundowner wrote: I have asked this before i have put a lock on all my threads but i still get e mailes that a message has been posted on a thread i have put a blog on. I was told to click on the lock logo top right i have done this. I still get e mails even though the lock is crossed out? Help. Just a thought do i have to re lock the thread if i post another blog on it. Ihave just had to get rid of twenty five e mailes from Secret Leeds i think the only way i can stop them is to stop posting untill all the threads i post on have left the forum then start again? or you could just sign up for another 'bogus' email addy and then put this on your profile and then the emails might go there instead!i can remember when i first started using this site i used to get loads of emails but i cant remember what i did to stop em??at the bottom of the email there isnt an opt out link is there?? Hi Brandy I have put Secret Leeds on to a blocked senders list i will see if this sorts it out many thanks for your help.All the best.

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

sundowner wrote: Brandy wrote: sundowner wrote: sundowner wrote: I have asked this before i have put a lock on all my threads but i still get e mailes that a message has been posted on a thread i have put a blog on. I was told to click on the lock logo top right i have done this. I still get e mails even though the lock is crossed out? Help. Just a thought do i have to re lock the thread if i post another blog on it. Ihave just had to get rid of twenty five e mailes from Secret Leeds i think the only way i can stop them is to stop posting untill all the threads i post on have left the forum then start again? or you could just sign up for another 'bogus' email addy and then put this on your profile and then the emails might go there instead!i can remember when i first started using this site i used to get loads of emails but i cant remember what i did to stop em??at the bottom of the email there isnt an opt out link is there?? Hi Brandy I have put Secret Leeds on to a blocked senders list i will see if this sorts it out many thanks for your help.All the best. It worked i listed it has junk mail put a tick in the box do not allow junk mail and Bobs your uncle job done.