Im looking for someone!

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

Im looking for someone! . He worked in meanwood park hospital name Patrick (pat) Cassidy, Spouse name Jane Cassidy . Worked there late 1970's to 1980's . I have no Idea how to go about lookin for him! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!    

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Teresa wrote: Im looking for a man who is my father, He worked in meanwood park hospital, I have no Idea how to go about lookin for him! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks! Hello TeresaIm not sure how to help you here.Even if someone on this site worked at Meanwood hospital im sure they would need a name and when he worked there.See if you can put up some more info and maybe someone may be able to help.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

simonm

Post by simonm »

Have you tried Genes re-united. It's amazing who you find on there!!!
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Sue m s

Re: pat cassidy

Post by Sue m s »

Teresa wrote:Im looking for someone! . He worked in meanwood park hospital name Patrick (pat) Cassidy, Spouse name Jane Cassidy . Worked there late 1970's to 1980's . I have no Idea how to go about lookin for him! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!    
I knew your dad. He ran villa 5 back in the mph. He was a charge nurse. He ended up working for the private sector for a company called TACT themes and Chiltern trust based in Wallingford. The company that is not himself. He was based in arnmley opposite gotts park. Hope this helps

Sue m s

Re: pat cassidy

Post by Sue m s »

Teresa wrote:Im looking for someone! . He worked in meanwood park hospital name Patrick (pat) Cassidy, Spouse name Jane Cassidy . Worked there late 1970's to 1980's . I have no Idea how to go about lookin for him! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!    
I knew your dad. He ran villa 5 back in the mph. He was a charge nurse. He ended up working for the private sector for a company called TACT themes and Chiltern trust based in Wallingford. The company that is not himself. He was based in arnmley opposite gotts park. Hope this helps

tyke bhoy

Re: Im looking for someone!

Post by tyke bhoy »

Thanks Sue m s and welcome. In the interests of managing expectations both posts you have responded to are over 10 years old and at least one site update since then required re-creation of user accounts. That almost certainly also broke subscription/ notification of updates on a thread.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/