Guess where?

How well do you know Leeds?
tilly

Post by tilly »

Looking at the steel roof trusses I would say its an old mill or works of some kind.?    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

No.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Ok then...North of rivertown centre or x miles from town hall I wonder to myself...

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

A traditional halloween game of trying to catch fruit with your teeth may put you on the trail to meet at the warm comrade's place.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Cardiarms wrote: A traditional halloween game of trying to catch fruit with your teeth may put you on the trail to meet at the warm comrade's place. As dunking is an Halloween game perhaps a Dunkin Donut store is involved. I've still no idea though! PS. Dunking could be sounding as Duncan as in Duncan Street, though I think that's not where it is.     
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Seacroft Hospital.
The older I get, the better I was.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Nope

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Montague Burton's on Hudson Road? Is the chimney which is visible the one over the road at what I think is, or used to be, a laundry?
The older I get, the better I was.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Cardiarms wrote: A traditional halloween game of trying to catch fruit with your teeth may put you on the trail to meet at the warm comrade's place. Unless there actually is a Dunkin Path Hot Pals place then I've no idea at all.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Bruno wrote: Montague Burton's on Hudson Road? Is the chimney which is visible the one over the road at what I think is, or used to be, a laundry? Nope