Christmas in Leeds

Your favourite days out round Leeds
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi all,Anybody looking for information about Christmas events in Leeds, check out www.festiveleeds.com:* Leeds Lights* German Christmas market* Ice Cube outdoor skating rink* Travel and parking info* Promotional offersAnd much more...Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Croggy

Post by Croggy »

A good source of info there, thanks.

Priestly House

Post by Priestly House »

Nowt new or exciting there then? Same blurb as the past few years from LCC. BAN Xmas ads and xmas products in the shops until late november! Bring back roasted chestnuts braziers on every street corner! I loved xmas once - but am now a "bah humbug" sceptic....it's just tepid commercial rubbish.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Wot so the guy can charge you £1.50 a bag for about 6 chestnuts, of which 2 are rotten and one you cant get the shell off!I remember these being 50p a bag and not all that long ago!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

'And Gawd bless us - every one,' said Tiny Dsco.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

Just thought that looks like a rant there on my part, not intended, guess you cant help inflation!

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

Thanks for a great addition to the site. I look forward to an Xmas eCard to entice even more folk to Leeds for the festive season.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

We're working on a series of festive ecards right now - should go live mid November!Cheers,dsco

Squatch_11

Post by Squatch_11 »

Any hints as to who the "chart topping" acts and other celebrities are gonna be this year?Must be some clues!!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hehe - that is some seriously top secret info. Too secret for them to tell me ... too secret even for SecretLeeds.You'll just have to listen to the radio closer to the time. Sorry!dsco