Bramley Falls Woods - Sunday 13th January

The green spaces and places of Leeds
Richard A Thackeray

Post by Richard A Thackeray »

Just a quick warning to any walkers/joggers/dog-exercisers/etc...There's a cross-country race taking place there on the morning of Sunday 13th JanuaryExpect to see hordes of people from (circa) 09:00 - 12:30http://www.pecoxc.co.uk/pages/race3.html (map of course below the text)I'll be there, running round in an 'Ackworth Road-Runners' vestBeast (Dave, off here) may be there in his 'Abbey Runners' vest tooIf it's anywhere near as muddy as Middleton Woods a few weeks ago, it'll be dire!

Rugby League Mad

Post by Rugby League Mad »

Yes I will be there ( formerly Beast ! )We had one at Golden Acre Park last week. The dog walkers up there seem to think they own the bloody park ! and it is for them alone !

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Rugby League Mad wrote: Yes I will be there ( formerly Beast ! )We had one at Golden Acre Park last week. The dog walkers up there seem to think they own the bloody park ! and it is for them alone ! You mean it isn't..? Seriously though, I've got an idea who you mean and they give the rest of us a bad name.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

Richard A Thackeray

DaveCome & say "Hello" if you see me (or, at 'Stanbury Splash')

Richard A Thackeray

Sadly I didn't get much chance to look around the Woods at the features previously mentioned on here, as I had a lift up there, along with 2 girls from the Club, so had to go when our driver wanted.We did drop down as far into the Woods as the locks on the Canal, could see those from the course