Where and What No.1 (or What and Where #20)

How well do you know Leeds?
drapesy

Post by drapesy »

If no-one objects I wont let these quizzes drag on and on like some in the past (I've a few up my sleeve).A calendar month is probably plenty of time - so I'll reveal the answer on 13/08 if noone gets it before than and award points for near misses etc!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

stevief

Post by stevief »

Is it the Day Nursery on Chapel Lane,Armley?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

stevief wrote: Is it the Day Nursery on Chapel Lane,Armley? Once again very close, but no!!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

D'oh, been driving round Armley all weekend and i can't find the bugger at all but i know i've seen it somewhere!!!

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

You've narrowed it down to Armley O.K - and I'll award points for near misses.

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Theaker Lane?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Oooh closest yet - you're boiling!!

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Ok, Armley Ridge Road on the right between the upstairs downstairs and Christ Church?

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Or alternatively on the corner of Christ Church Road and Back Christ Church View. (Yes i have spent all day trawling through Google Maps!!)

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

You were spot on with Armley ridge Road mate, well done!!Its an old Sunday school belonging to Christ Church