Where and What No.1 (or What and Where #20)

How well do you know Leeds?
drapesy

Post by drapesy »

stevief wrote: Is it Our Lady of Lourdes church on Cardigan Road? No.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Is it in Armley on Wesley Road?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

FarnleyBloke wrote: Is it in Armley on Wesley Road? Close, but no cigar.getting warmer though!!
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Think i've seen this somewhere. Just trying to place it. I seem to think it's nearish Kirstall road...
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Phill_d wrote: Think i've seen this somewhere. Just trying to place it. I seem to think it's nearish Kirstall road... Hmm... a bit colder (than Farnleybloke) if anything.

stevief

Post by stevief »

Holy Family,Green Lane Armley.

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

stevief wrote: Holy Family,Green Lane Armley. (in the style of Roy walker - I think thats his name- off 'Catchphrase")" Its a good answer, but you're not right"

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Is it the Whingate Family Learning centre just off heights Drive? And if not am i any closer because i have seen this before and i am racking my brains trying to think where!!!

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Once again you're in the right vicinity - but not quite right...Hard to say whether you're getting closer or not(with regards to Heights Drive), I think Wesley Road is probably closest so far

rikj

Post by rikj »

The smart money is on farnleybloke to get this one. It drives you mad when you recognise somewhere but can't place it.I think he'll be a driven man until he finds it!P.S. drapesy, clue please, is this actually a religious site, or is that a red herring?No obligation on the clue, I like a challenge.