What & Where? #07

How well do you know Leeds?
munki

Post by munki »

Right - please don't get this one right so quickly!What & Where is this architectural feature, up close & out of context?If you would like to submit a picture to the competition, please email it to munki72@gmail.com and I will upload it once someone has got this one right.
Attachments
IMG_0055.jpg
IMG_0055.jpg (75.95 KiB) Viewed 3978 times
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

mmm... is this somewhere in Leeds Met? x

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

No actually I think it's the LGI, near the where old A&E department was...

munki

Post by munki »

Close-ish, but no.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

Ha - this is fun! It's like my own private game! Is it the back of the town hall, eh?

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

I mean the Civic Hall of course...

munki

Post by munki »

No & No!

AliceCake

Post by AliceCake »

well darn and blast... x

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

mmm. I think Mr munki has been on his old stomping ground around the uni... Possibly the back of the refectory where the Who did live @ Leeds!
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

munki

Post by munki »

On the Uni campus but not there. Too much guesswork & not enough knowwork going on here...