Haunted Houses

Hauntings, spectres and other supernatural tales
Loz123

Post by Loz123 »

think 32 or 33 Belvedere avenue (not sure of spelling), beeston, my friend used to live their, at first the place didnt feel so strange when they first moved in, then wierd things started to happen, the top bedroom had a dorma and it so cold no one ever liked been up their just felt weird, it was her sisters room she would never sleep in it and used to sleep with her mum all the time, said she saw something move or rocking... then my friends sister who was disabled used to cry for no reason whilst in bed and her mum could here banging all the time coming from upstairs when their was no one their... a lot more happened like glass smashing, things moving in the kitchen, then a family friend fell down the stairs and broke her leg she swore she felt something around her ankle, only were their a few months then moved out and back to their old house her mother was so scared of it... when they went back as they had left some furntiure upstairs the top bedroom was all smashed up... really weird the windows and doors etc were all locked up , i know they had a priest in and she had been in touch with the council about it who confirmed something was strange as did the priest... it was a strange house bad vibes...
laura hustler

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

come off york road towards east end park,as you hit the sharp bend(you will know it...the first one) look to right,the third house on the terrace...no one ever lives there very long...
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Si

Post by Si »

wiggy wrote: come off york road towards east end park,as you hit the sharp bend(you will know it...the first one) look to right,the third house on the terrace...no one ever lives there very long... Cue Twilight Zone theme!

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Si wrote: wiggy wrote: come off york road towards east end park,as you hit the sharp bend(you will know it...the first one) look to right,the third house on the terrace...no one ever lives there very long... Cue Twilight Zone theme! your are going on a journey of sight and sound....
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Si

Post by Si »

wiggy wrote: Si wrote: wiggy wrote: come off york road towards east end park,as you hit the sharp bend(you will know it...the first one) look to right,the third house on the terrace...no one ever lives there very long... Cue Twilight Zone theme! your are going on a journey of sight and sound.... Oh goody!!!

Si

Post by Si »

rangieowner wrote: Sorry mate, all i see is out of focus dust particles caught in the flash! and what battle was near boggart hill? What? You mean you can't see the headless cat, or the giant flea, top right!!!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Si wrote: rangieowner wrote: Sorry mate, all i see is out of focus dust particles caught in the flash! and what battle was near boggart hill? What? You mean you can't see the headless cat, or the giant flea, top right!!! LOL nice one Si
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

Brandy wrote: Si wrote: rangieowner wrote: Sorry mate, all i see is out of focus dust particles caught in the flash! and what battle was near boggart hill? What? You mean you can't see the headless cat, or the giant flea, top right!!! LOL nice one Si
Love a Landrover

big_rob2004

Post by big_rob2004 »

big_rob2004 wrote: Scotteh2k8 wrote: As much as i hate to discuss it with it being the house I live in and theres no chance of me sleeping tonight now lol but there has been many sightings of different spirits in my house on Boggart Hill Drive. Hey Scott... Glad you put a post up about the house. People should know that when I came up with the name Emily it was genuinely spoken to me by the little girl in question whilst I was sat on the sofa! Spooky. Also remember the Ouiji board... Emilia came up on there and then her little baby brother which we had an inclin about... Edward!! Here are a couple of photos I took a while ago... I was stood in the back garden and the pictures are of the bathroom window:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... 7265501See what you think!

Festwerfer

Post by Festwerfer »

Si wrote: wiggy wrote: come off york road towards east end park,as you hit the sharp bend(you will know it...the first one) look to right,the third house on the terrace...no one ever lives there very long... Cue Twilight Zone theme! Its up for let again or was tonight as I passed I believe it is poltergeist like activity it is known for.