What & Where? #04

How well do you know Leeds?
Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

The hotel @ the bottom of Briggte/Swinegate. On the corner. I cant think of the name???
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

munki

Post by munki »

It's a reflection, yes. But other than that, no, & no, & no!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Letty

Post by Letty »

Is is somewhere near the Uni? Never any good at this sort of stuff and there's usually loads of people far better and more observent than me!

munki

Post by munki »

Hmm, a good... 12 minutes walk away from the Univeristy Campus, at reasonably fast Urban Hiking pace.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Michael

Post by Michael »

This is a stinker Munki.

Squatch_11

Post by Squatch_11 »

Is it the building down the side of Kirkgate market, in between a chinese restaurant and a load of derelict buildings??

munki

Post by munki »

Yeah, I hope I haven't made it too hard! No it's not that building by the No 1 Oriental Buffet, although it is very similair.Probably seven or eight minutes walk from there...

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

Spencers Pub on Mill Hill?
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.

Loinerpete

Post by Loinerpete »

I think someone has already said this but is it the flat iron building at the juction of hunslet lane and hunslet road at the south end of leeds bridge????......did you know, people came from london recently to view that building because its a supposed copy of the flat iron in new york???...they loved it!!!

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

I'm gonna cheat on this! I have plans :-)
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/