St Martin's Terrace, Chapeltown Road

Bunkers, shelters and other buildings
Kluur

St Martin's Terrace, Chapeltown Road

Post by Kluur »

Hi,

Does anyone have any info on the row of terraced houses on Chapeltown Road please? They're just opposite St Martin's church. Can't seem to find any photographs or info anywhere.

Thanks!

Jan B

Re: St Martin's Terrace, Chapeltown Road

Post by Jan B »

Hi Kluur. you could try a search on the Leodis website it mentions St Martins church. Don't know if you're aware of this brilliant site. Contains 1000s of engineers photos of streets in Leeds from most years. Well worth a look.

Kluur

Post by Kluur »

Jan B wrote:
Sun 03 Jan, 2021 6:36 pm
Hi Kluur. you could try a search on the Leodis website it mentions St Martins church. Don't know if you're aware of this brilliant site. Contains 1000s of engineers photos of streets in Leeds from most years. Well worth a look.
There's nothing on there I'm afraid, first place I checked!

Jan B

Post by Jan B »

Hi again Kluur another site to try is Leeds Secret Library . Leodis may help if you contact them .hope you find info you require.

Parkie

Post by Parkie »

Kluur wrote:
Sun 03 Jan, 2021 2:54 am
Hi,

Does anyone have any info on the row of terraced houses on Chapeltown Road please? They're just opposite St Martin's church. Can't seem to find any photographs or info anywhere.

Thanks!
https://www.onthemarket.com/details/2520535/

Best I can do - sadly the agents fade these out once sold.

leodis will have the photographs, what they have uploaded is fantastic, what they are yet to upload will be fantastic again.....