What & Where? #02

How well do you know Leeds?
munki

Post by munki »

I wasn't reckoning on having to do #02 so soon, but then I wasn't reckoning on PhilD's knowledge of Leeds. I hope this one takes a bit longer.Identify this architectural feature of Leeds (close up & out of context). What is it & where is it?
Attachments
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg (27.83 KiB) Viewed 3960 times
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Reginal Perrin

Post by Reginal Perrin »

munki wrote: I wasn't reckoning on having to do #02 so soon, but then I wasn't reckoning on PhilD's knowledge of Leeds. I hope this one takes a bit longer.Where is this? Civic Buildings?
Ravioli, ravioli followed by ravioli. I happen to like ravioli.

munki

Post by munki »

That answer wouldn't be specific enough, even if it was right!Try again!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

anthonydna

Post by anthonydna »

Pearl Assurance building ?

munki

Post by munki »

Sorry, no. Try again.

pid

Post by pid »

parkinson tower at the uni ???

munki

Post by munki »

This one's obviously a bit harder than the first...The University is too far north.

munki

Post by munki »

This one's obviously a bit harder than the first...The University is too far north.

munki

Post by munki »

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

The plinth of the war memorial on the Headrow
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/