New Summer Thursday only Leeds to Lotherton Hall bus service

Railways, trams, buses, etc.
p

Post by p »

Details from the Metro website, I think this is a school holiday service.Service Number 401From 20 July 2014Leeds City Bus Station 0925Harehills Lane 0933Cross Gates Station Road 0939Selby Road Sainsburys 0942Garforth Main Street at Fiddler Lane 0948Lotherton Hall 1000Return Journey leaves Lotherton Hall at 2pm arriving into Leeds via all stops above at 2.38pm

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

It does seem an odd day to run a single trip each way.Didn't it run on a Sunday in previous years?That said, we haven't been to Lotherton Hall since the council introduced the astronomical car parking charges.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

p

Post by p »

I think years ago it ran on Sundays, then got axed for a number of years before coming back on Sundays as an extension of the 64 for a short while before it was axed again. For the past few years Metro have funded a limited service to Lotherton during Summer school holidays. I think their running out of money so have scaled it back to Thursdays only.