Where and What No. 10

How well do you know Leeds?
LS1

Post by LS1 »

Bloody heck that was high up there!!! I walked past it often enough too!! Is it now French Connection or something? Just past the junction of Edward Street and Vicar Lane,

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

looks more like a bloody pike thanneh dolphin lol , this'en got the grey matter working again drapesy nice one.
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

LS1

Post by LS1 »

I would say that the reason it is there is becuase the pub was called the Dolphin Inn?

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Hi all - sorry for the delay - but you're spot on LS1 , nice one. This is piece of work is so high up I bet hardly anyones ever seen it - perhaps just as well as it looks nothing like a Dolphin really - Although I think in heraldry they're usually depicted like this.I'll put a long shot of this building and an old Leodis pic on the 'Lost Pubs thread.thx for kind words Brandy - and I,m glad you enjoyed this comp. do'nt know where I'll get the next one though - I,ve not got much in the pipeline. I,ve got a pic of a red indian in stone above a window, which I like even if its not very p.c, but I think it'll be a bit too easy.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.