Guess where...

How well do you know Leeds?
biofichompinc

Post by biofichompinc »

salt 'n pepper wrote: I was born around about fifty yards from that spot. And the Major I would imagine.But not JonLeeds. Too young probably. Although if I'm wrong - sorry Jon.....     And from reading through other threads on here, MorleyHall too.Sorry to leave you out MH.

Brunel

Post by Brunel »

"can you tell me how to work out photo locations from people's flickr images"If the photo has been GPS encoded ie your 'phone or camera has the ability to add GPS tags,and you upload to FLICKR without removing this data, your location will be automatically shown

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Rumbled quite quickly by those in the know - for those that haven't got it yet, a final clue: Taking a regal walk should get to the bottoms of it.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

If you still haven't got it, the sign is at the junction of Queen Street and Queen's Promenade in Morley. Which is here: http://goo.gl/maps/2MjeH    
Attachments
Sign.jpg
Sign.jpg (91.58 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell