Without using a computer...(please)

How well do you know Leeds?
Jogon

Post by Jogon »

barflyI would have said the Duncan but you are right.

yorkiesknob

Post by yorkiesknob »

Good one Barfly, my first guess would have being Wearherspoons at the Station. But its not on the street front. Funny enough the Spoons, Yates and the Duncan where on on a central Leeds Pub crawl last November whist visting my oldies in Burley.It was the fastest downed pint in years ,for me in the Duncan, Stale beer and [edited for content] smell did it for me.Cheers Yorkie
Where there's muck there's money. Where there's money there's a fiddle.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

So it is about 10 miles to The Yorkshire Rose Guiseley or inboundYates on Boar Ln

BarFly

Post by BarFly »

It does seem a long way with pubs only on one side.It's almost as if the road were only used to travel toward Leeds so pibs were only put on the side most travelled.

BJF

Post by BJF »

Were there any other pubs on that side previously?

Uno Hoo

Post by Uno Hoo »

buffaloskinner wrote: Jogon wrote: And it's a pub I've never been in. They ought to advertise that fact. They do its on the board outside How disappointing. I was hoping for a sign saying "Jogon Has Never Been In This Pub."
The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, moves on; nor all thy Piety nor all thy Wit can call it back to cancel half a Line, nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Look carefully and there's a 'strictly no cats' rule. I once tried but someone said those awful words..."Jogon kitty"

Tasa

Post by Tasa »

Jogon wrote: Look carefully and there's a 'strictly no cats' rule. I once tried but someone said those awful words..."Jogon kitty" Try Anfield - I gather they're quite welcoming there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGh0AV1e ... creen&NR=1

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by FA Premier League"Looks like the FA needed more more money for it's use...

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

OH NOT AGAIN !From Boar Ln you head for Eastgate to view the Aaron Statue on the roundabout in the middle.Then decide to have a beer in the first pub on the right hand side heading for Wetherby Regent St, Roseville Rd A58.