Another Tower...

How well do you know Leeds?
munki

Post by munki »

I think the moment I start misbehaving you should ban me.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

munki wrote: I think the moment I start misbehaving you should ban me. Get the sticks out?
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

tyke bhoy wrote: munki wrote: I think the moment I start misbehaving you should ban me. Get the sticks out? I know someone who could make one if you need one as a present for someone this Christmas    

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

chameleon wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: munki wrote: I think the moment I start misbehaving you should ban me. Get the sticks out? I know someone who could make one if you nees one as a present for someone this Christmas Fnar Fnar
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

munki wrote: Yeah I asked / offered to carry on being an admin but was told that I wasn't allowed to be. My last act as an admin was to demote myself to a user, which felt a bit odd... but not unlike the much of the very stupid logic going on around Leeds City Council at the moment. Not sure if its just me but you still appear as admin,and im down as a user,how am i viewed on everyone elses?** No smart answers
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: munki wrote: Yeah I asked / offered to carry on being an admin but was told that I wasn't allowed to be. My last act as an admin was to demote myself to a user, which felt a bit odd... but not unlike the much of the very stupid logic going on around Leeds City Council at the moment. Not sure if its just me but you still appear as admin,and im down as a user,how am i viewed on everyone elses?** No smart answers still look like a hairy guit(ar) player to me - just a little greyer on top

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

cnosni wrote: munki wrote: Yeah I asked / offered to carry on being an admin but was told that I wasn't allowed to be. My last act as an admin was to demote myself to a user, which felt a bit odd... but not unlike the much of the very stupid logic going on around Leeds City Council at the moment. Not sure if its just me but you still appear as admin,and im down as a user,how am i viewed on everyone elses?** No smart answers Looks like some back tracking. It definitely said user under Munki's profile on Friday it now says admin again. Agree with Cham on how you appear lol
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

LS1

Post by LS1 »

chameleon wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: munki wrote: I think the moment I start misbehaving you should ban me. Get the sticks out? I know someone who could make one if you need one as a present for someone this Christmas ha ha-    

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

chameleon wrote: cnosni wrote: munki wrote: Yeah I asked / offered to carry on being an admin but was told that I wasn't allowed to be. My last act as an admin was to demote myself to a user, which felt a bit odd... but not unlike the much of the very stupid logic going on around Leeds City Council at the moment. Not sure if its just me but you still appear as admin,and im down as a user,how am i viewed on everyone elses?** No smart answers still look like a hairy guit(ar) player to me - just a little greyer on top As the air hostesses used to say on Trans World Airlines"Would you like TWA Coffee or TWA Tea"Clearly the latter would be your selection

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: chameleon wrote: cnosni wrote: munki wrote: Yeah I asked / offered to carry on being an admin but was told that I wasn't allowed to be. My last act as an admin was to demote myself to a user, which felt a bit odd... but not unlike the much of the very stupid logic going on around Leeds City Council at the moment. Not sure if its just me but you still appear as admin,and im down as a user,how am i viewed on everyone elses?** No smart answers still look like a hairy guit(ar) player to me - just a little greyer on top As the air hostesses used to say on Trans World Airlines"Would you like TWA Coffee or TWA Tea"Clearly the latter would be your selection merely commenting on the appearance of your avater old chap, isn't that what you meant????? other than that, same as always...