olawale case in the late 60s

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Rich87 wrote: yeah some coppers are bent, i know straight up! i got arrested 2 years ago for somethin silly, 1st copper i was talkin to was nice as pie, we talked then he went out of the room. next thing, a different copper walks in, so we were talkin for a while, then he says ''your a really pleasant lad, pc ******* said you were very rude and aggressive towards him''!! I just looked at him shocked! and he said 'dont worry lad, you get pricks like that in this job'!! i rest me case me lud!!
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

Rich87

Post by Rich87 »

yep, your 110% correct! i couldnt believe it when the other officer told me what he'd said! at least he was a decent cop! Judges are just the same!

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Rich87 wrote: yep, your 110% correct! i couldnt believe it when the other officer told me what he'd said! at least he was a decent cop! Judges are just the same! MOST ARE OUT OF TOUCH,BUT I HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET ONE THAT WAS REALLY....AND I MEAN REALLY CLUED UP....HE EVEN KNEW THE STREETS OF GIPTON PRESENT AND HOLBECK PAST.

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Hello Wiggy!!! Sorry it's been so long, loads of probs this last year and still they go on! Oh I know coppers can be bent. It's awful to think of poor David. I hope he found peace on the other side too. Yes I remember starting that thread Terror on the Road. Any more info? Eh? Eh? lol Deb x x x

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Leeds Lass wrote: Hello Wiggy!!! Sorry it's been so long, loads of probs this last year and still they go on! Oh I know coppers can be bent. It's awful to think of poor David. I hope he found peace on the other side too. Yes I remember starting that thread Terror on the Road. Any more info? Eh? Eh? lol Deb x x x DEBS DARLING! (IS THAT WORD LEGAL NOW?) I HAVE ASKED MY AUNT TO TRY AND GET ME BACK COPIES OF THE CROSSGATES HISTORICAL SOCIETY NEWS LETTERS,SO I CAN QUOTE FROM IT....HEY......GREAT TO HEAR FROM THEE LASS,WE'VE LOST A FEW COMRADES ALONG THE WAY,SO YOU COMING BACK IS A GREAT BOOST (ONE NEEDS HIS OLD CHUMS DON'T YOU KNOW)XXXXXX

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

IF YOU HAVE BBC4...PUT IT ON NOW!

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Aw bless you, you say the nicest things!!! Only been back 5 mins and already I've noticed there's a person, who shall remain nameless, that doesn't seem to have a grasp of true life shall we say?!!! Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on that one!!! They shall receive a stern word from Miss Debs if they upset me!!! lol What's on BBC4?

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Leeds Lass wrote: Aw bless you, you say the nicest things!!! Only been back 5 mins and already I've noticed there's a person, who shall remain nameless, that doesn't seem to have a grasp of true life shall we say?!!! Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye on that one!!! They shall receive a stern word from Miss Debs if they upset me!!! lol What's on BBC4? medieval north riding.xx now on facebook,get my hotmail and chat stranger.

Leeds Lass

Post by Leeds Lass »

Sorry Sir Wigster, gonna have to hit the hut after this ciggie! I'm knackered! Let me know what I missed on BBC4 tomorrow! See you on the CB...Oh I mean on here!!! Nostalgia takes me over once again! Copy that, over?!!! Tut!!! NN x

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

Leeds Lass wrote: Sorry Sir Wigster, gonna have to hit the hut after this ciggie! I'm knackered! Let me know what I missed on BBC4 tomorrow! See you on the CB...Oh I mean on here!!! Nostalgia takes me over once again! Copy that, over?!!! Tut!!! NN x 10 4    woosh down.....i'm gone.