Infamous Sons & Daughters of Leeds

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Phallica2000 wrote: Somebody probably already mentioned Chumbawumba (some of the members living in Armley for a time) but I have no idea if anybody posted this video....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBcXIbnk3w They've emigrated out west....to Pudsey.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Frank Birley aka Frank Gatt ,who was accidently shot in 2000 after a reign of terror in Leeds, including his being suspected or implicted in shooting at least 7 people should be on here i think.    
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Jimmy SoVile should be in here now.
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

ABR

Re: Infamous Sons & Daughters of Leeds

Post by ABR »

My dad knew eugine Lacey very well,just wondered if you have heard of a guy called Slim?

ABR

Re: eugine lacey

Post by ABR »

Pashy wrote:Did anyone know Eugene Lacey ?

ABR

Post by ABR »

My dad knew them all especially Eugine Lacey was wondering anybody heard of him? Went by the name of Slim.

ABR

Post by ABR »

My father knew Eugine Lacey very well,he knew them all who have been mentioned,has any heard or know of a chap called Slim?

ABR

Re: Eugine Lacey

Post by ABR »

Pashy wrote:Did anyone know Eugene Lacey ?
My dad knew him very well! Helped him get a job as a minder in the cabaret club in north st. Hard men this lot..

Wiljoy

Post by Wiljoy »

What was the name of the murderer who commited his crime in Middleton park in 1935 or thereabout
Australians all let us rejoice fr we are 1-2-3 :D

j.c.d.

Post by j.c.d. »

Wiljoy wrote:What was the name of the murderer who commited his crime in Middleton park in 1935 or thereabout

That would be David Blake of Beeston who murdered a girl the night before he got married. I think details have been posted on here before but you could get them on Google I guess. I remember my Mother saying that the whole of Leeds seemed to be in shock at this callous act.