The Tetley Leeds

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Jann

The Tetley Leeds

Post by Jann »

I’ve read that The Tetley Leeds is going to reopen in 2026 after a refurbishment , the basement will open to the public for the first time as a bar/food area , the ground floor will boa event space and food hall upper floor will be office space, also a roof terrace and a extension will be added and a Changing Places facility , hope this is of interest!

tyke bhoy

Re: The Tetley Leeds

Post by tyke bhoy »

living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Jann wrote:
Tue 28 Nov, 2023 6:56 pm
I’ve read that The Tetley Leeds is going to reopen in 2026 after a refurbishment , the basement will open to the public for the first time as a bar/food area , the ground floor will boa event space and food hall upper floor will be office space, also a roof terrace and a extension will be added and a Changing Places facility , hope this is of interest!
Thanks Jann for that :). I went to an open day some time after the brewery closed and the boardroom was very plush! I also recall an ornate old lift and some other things but I cannot readily find the photos I took that day. I think I must still have them and perhaps that day was not as long ago as I thought.
Last edited by Leodian on Wed 29 Nov, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

tyke bhoy wrote:
Wed 29 Nov, 2023 11:10 am
More here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c51e60kv6m2o
Thanks for that link tyke bhoy :).
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.