information needed

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
samson08

Post by samson08 »

HiDoes anyone remember the dead body being wheeled around in a wheelbarrow in Leeds in the 80's. Does anyone remember the date or even the name of the victim? Any other info about this would be good too
samson08

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

samson08 wrote: HiDoes anyone remember the dead body being wheeled around in a wheelbarrow in Leeds in the 80's. Does anyone remember the date or even the name of the victim? Any other info about this would be good too Hi samson this has been on one of the threads in the past sorry i dont know where but i am shure someone will know.

samson08

Post by samson08 »

sundowner wrote: samson08 wrote: HiDoes anyone remember the dead body being wheeled around in a wheelbarrow in Leeds in the 80's. Does anyone remember the date or even the name of the victim? Any other info about this would be good too Hi samson this has been on one of the threads in the past sorry i dont know where but i am shure someone will know. Hi Sundowner been trying to get the info on the murder and this is the only place something has been posted I know its been on here before but I really need any info anyone can remember.
samson08

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Samson - looks like you set up two threads the same - this one has replies so I'll close the other to avoid getting replies in both and you risk missing the answers you're looking for    

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

it was shortly before the pub that stood where the roundabout near the Palace now is (near the etap hotel) was demolished.The body was dumped at the back of it.i think the details are in the Infamous sons and dughters thread on here.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

He was trying to wheel him up to the incinerator at saxon gardens flats to burn the body by all accounts.Im sure the guy who killed hims second name was pearson?
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

slw

Post by slw »

setters

Post by setters »

Brandy wrote: He was trying to wheel him up to the incinerator at saxon gardens flats to burn the body by all accounts.Im sure the guy who killed hims second name was pearson? Michael Pearson 19 of Leeds, beat to death Dean Fisher also 19.This must have been in 1992.I understand there was a wheelbarrow involved!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

setters wrote: Brandy wrote: He was trying to wheel him up to the incinerator at saxon gardens flats to burn the body by all accounts.Im sure the guy who killed hims second name was pearson? Michael Pearson 19 of Leeds, beat to death Dean Fisher also 19.This must have been in 1992.I understand there was a wheelbarrow involved! Indeed there was,local boozers saw him moving the body and thought that he was taking his pi$$ed mate home.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

samson08

Post by samson08 »

Was any other bloke involved with it or does anyone know who mr c was he was in the pub with pearson that night and attacked pearson and fisher in the toilets
samson08