Post offices Leeds 15/14 areas

Off-topic discussions, musings and chat
Jann

Post offices Leeds 15/14 areas

Post by Jann »

Hello! Does anyone know of a post office in Leeds 15/14 areas that has car parking spaces outside? I have to send a parcel back and due to difficulty walking I need a post office where a car can be parked outside it , thank you in advance !

warringtonrhino

Re: Post offices Leeds 15/14 areas

Post by warringtonrhino »

from memory- I moved from Leeds 20 years ago Ramshead Hill, Dib Lane, Kentmere Ave / South Parkway, Stanks Parade.
They all have parking outside but there may not always be an empty space- pot luck!

Jann

Post by Jann »

Thank you for your very helpful reply! Will visit one of these and hopefully be able to park the car close to the post office !

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

You might be able to get it collected for a small fee: https://send.royalmail.com/collect/youritems

Jann

Post by Jann »

Hello! Many thanks for your reply’s and am going to have parcel collected by courier as it’s rather a large parcel! But knowing where those ost offices are that have parking outside will be useful for future use

jma

Post by jma »

This had me looking at the post office website to see what information is available there and it's sparse. If I'm going somewhere unfamiliar I often check out the lie of the land on streetview before I go. That's only a picture of one moment in time and not always recent if it's somewhere a bit off the main roads but I find it useful to know what's there.

Jann

Post by Jann »

Hi jma ! Yes like you I’ve often checked on google maps and info of unfamiliar places and found it’s not always latest info , so agree with you on that one