System update

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
dsco
Site Admin

System update

Post by dsco »

Hi all, the site is going down for maintenance for a little while, please be patient whilst we upgrade our system to latest software versions. Thanks!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Re: System update

Post by dsco »

This work is mostly complete now but if you spot any issues with the site do let me know in this thread or via email.
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

OK, looks like there are a few things that need to be resolved, mainly menus all appearing expanded by default when loading a page. There will be some other bits and bobs no doubt so please do bear with me whilst I figure stuff out.

volvojack

Post by volvojack »

Hello Disco,
My problem is that when i want to post there are two boxes one is "Main Forums" and the other is a smaller box
of Menus

Loiner in Cyprus

Post by Loiner in Cyprus »

I have the 2 box problem on Chrome but not when I use Microsoft Edge

jma

Post by jma »

I've just noticed that under Post a reply in Full Editor and Preview, all the boxes for the editing features except font size are blacked out (with brown in my case.) Their functions seem to work normally but the only way - short of relying on memory - to identify which is which is to hover the cursor over them in turn.

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

jma wrote:
Sat 01 Jun, 2019 10:00 pm
I've just noticed that under Post a reply in Full Editor and Preview, all the boxes for the editing features except font size are blacked out (with brown in my case.) Their functions seem to work normally but the only way - short of relying on memory - to identify which is which is to hover the cursor over them in turn.
Same here. The editor's buttons for formatting (bold , italic etc) are unmarked red (in my case) rectangles which do work when they are pressed.
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!