Timeout expired message on Active Threads link

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
tilly

Post by tilly »

Thanks for all you are doing for the site Duncan.Ps The upload is working fine now
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Thanks for all the hard work and updates Duncan - seems to be OK at the mo!
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

tilly

Post by tilly »

I must say thanks to anyone else who has been involved in getting the site up and running.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

It's just me here Tilly, this is a one man operation I'm afraid
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

tilly

Post by tilly »

dsco wrote: It's just me here Tilly, this is a one man operation I'm afraid Well Duncan you are doing a great job you have created a site you should be proud of i for one am proud to be part of it.There are some great guys and gals on this site who i feel are all of my friends even though i have not met most of them.Ps The site is working like clockwork at the moment.    

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

In Glasgow bus parlance that would be an OMO...........one man operated.

jim

Post by jim »

Oh dear, difficulties back again - and I can't access the "Family History" forums no matter what I do.

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

Yes it's been getting noticeable slower and slower to get back on the site starting on Saturday night.It's seems like a clockwork toy at times     
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Slow and weird / unuseable

tilly

Post by tilly »

Got on this morning but looking at the amount of posts not every one managed to get onto the site in the past twenty four hours. I find if you do get on after you get into active threads use the back arrow to return to active threads if you go to the top of the page and press active threads you cant always get back in.