Still not right

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
Chrism

Post by Chrism »

This is the message I got"www.secretleeds.com is unavailable or may not exist"
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Chrism wrote: This is the message I got"www.secretleeds.com is unavailable or may not exist" I am having problems as well. To get to the site I am having to put Secret Leeds into Google, pick a old thread up and work my way to Active Threads

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi there - I'll have a look into this today, but as a workaround for now try to use secretleeds.co.uk rather than .com. Seems to be working for me.Cheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

I can acess via my blackberry but from home and work I get the message that SL does not exist. The serever does not have a 'DNS' entry.

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

dsco wrote: Hi there - I'll have a look into this today, but as a workaround for now try to use secretleeds.co.uk rather than .com. Seems to be working for me.Cheers,dsco Any possibility you can remove Celebrate Leeds 2007 while you have got the bonnet up. Thanks

jim

Post by jim »

uncle mick wrote: .......... while you have got the bonnet up. Classic turn of phrase there, Uncle Mick!

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

jim wrote: uncle mick wrote: .......... while you have got the bonnet up. Classic turn of phrase there, Uncle Mick! I think a link to Leodis would be beneficial in that space especially for new users

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Chrism wrote: This is the message I got"www.secretleeds.com is unavailable or may not exist" Is chrism's avatar allowed to smoke on here?

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

Not able to log in directly on www.secretleeds.com for a coupleof days.got a link via a Guardian article to thread,logged in after that.Have ticked to be kept logged in and havebookmarked active threads page,hope this continues to work.
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

geoffb

Post by geoffb »

Try www.secretleeds.co.uk It works for me where .com does not save this link http://www.secretleeds.co.uk/forum/ActiveThreads.aspx