Deleted threads and the security of the site data

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Put my nomination in

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

just nominated the site.my justification was that is a repository of information on the history and culture of the city and contains much information not documented anywhere else.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Glax

Post by Glax »

Hi Leeds Hippo, I`ve just had the pleasure of reading a post by you on Charles Dickens in Leeds, and wonder if this is the one you believe has been moved or deleted?You include a link to the great man`s "scamper" around the county, with interesting and amusing accounts of people and places.It`s to be found in General Chat, dated December 13. Fascinating stuff, so thank you.Glax

Leeds Hippo

Post by Leeds Hippo »

Glax wrote: Hi Leeds Hippo, I`ve just had the pleasure of reading a post by you on Charles Dickens in Leeds, and wonder if this is the one you believe has been moved or deleted?You include a link to the great man`s "scamper" around the county, with interesting and amusing accounts of people and places.It`s to be found in General Chat, dated December 13. Fascinating stuff, so thank you.Glax Thanks Glax - there is some great material on Google Books