Posting pictures

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brunel wrote: testing ............nope!!! stating the obvious to you - not too big I presume?Sometimes the unexplained works, could try a reboot of your machine - like the old BT ad - went right all by itself during the night....

Brunel

Post by Brunel »

chameleon wrote: Brunel wrote: testing ............nope!!! stating the obvious to you - not too big I presume?Sometimes the unexplained works, could try a reboot of your machine - like the old BT ad - went right all by itself during the night.... All are below the limit 1024KbNot the forum, error is here, back to the virtual drawing board. The forum handles pictures in a strange way, I think they are converted to a FLASH file format. Success...!!! been messing with the internal organs of IE8Should have made some notes....can't remember what I have altered.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

hmmmph. stuck then, I'll ask the little boy later for any ideas too.

weenie

Post by weenie »

erm i thinking of top of me head........ with either Brandy, or CNOSNI ???? havent a clue lol    

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

chameleon wrote: hmmmph. stuck then, I'll ask the little boy later for any ideas too. Coo! Thanks Dad! Yes folks it's ME!, a very young Arry aged13 and 3/4 In Blenheim unit, 2nd Cadet battalion West YorkshireRegiment in 1943! Good bit of fotojiggerypokery,if I may say so!I think this snap was under a Corn Exchange (Figures?) threada couple of years back on SL!I wonder if the BBC would backdate my fee for appearingon their test card???

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

'Arry 'Awk wrote: chameleon wrote: hmmmph. stuck then, I'll ask the little boy later for any ideas too. Coo! Thanks Dad! Yes folks it's ME!, a very young Arry aged13 and 3/4 In Blenheim unit, 2nd Cadet battalion West YorkshireRegiment in 1943! Good bit of fotojiggerypokery,if I may say so!I think this snap was under a Corn Exchange (Figures?) threada couple of years back on SL!I wonder if the BBC would backdate my fee for appearingon their test card??? ps Her see wot I mean? lol

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

chameleon wrote: Brandy wrote: seems to be working fine now ladsps/A free 'virtual' cigar to the first person who can tell me who's staring in SL'S very own test card??? lol Arry, Phill, Munki, Fev (maybe not) er, give inLooking again --I might just be right Right 1st time mate. Enjoy your ceeegar
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: chameleon wrote: Brandy wrote: seems to be working fine now ladsps/A free 'virtual' cigar to the first person who can tell me who's staring in SL'S very own test card??? lol Arry, Phill, Munki, Fev (maybe not) er, give inLooking again --I might just be right Right 1st time mate. Enjoy your ceeegar Cheers Brandy!

Brunel

Post by Brunel »

Only testing with opera 10.5 Nope....!!

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brunel wrote: Only testing with opera 10.5 Nope....!! Do you think someone is in cahoots with the Microsoft monopoly on this one