Issue: Can't post pictures with Firefox

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

just for the sake of it, trying to post in FF editWell..... there seems to be a space where it would be

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: I use Firefox and I can post pics. That sounds awfully smug now I've read it back. I shall refrain from uttering, 'Ner ner na neeer ner.' Ahem. Well. aren't you the special one then, just because you got extra Easter Eggs --- Maybe you're just too good for this siteSeriously, that's interesting, as far as I know, you're the only one that can.(Have this fleeting thought of Brandy spending all night with laptop in each hand trying every possible setting going;0 ) LOL im off up into the loft after tea for my zx spectrum also
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: chameleon wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: I use Firefox and I can post pics. That sounds awfully smug now I've read it back. I shall refrain from uttering, 'Ner ner na neeer ner.' Ahem. Well. aren't you the special one then, just because you got extra Easter Eggs --- Maybe you're just too good for this siteSeriously, that's interesting, as far as I know, you're the only one that can.(Have this fleeting thought of Brandy spending all night with laptop in each hand trying every possible setting going;0 ) LOL im off up into the loft after tea for my zx spectrum also Goooor! That's dun it! A Spectrum - be taking over the site with that Brandy(There's a Comodore 64 in MY loft, so there..... )    

LS1

Post by LS1 »

simong wrote: Geordie-exile wrote: I use Firefox and I can post pics. That sounds awfully smug now I've read it back. I shall refrain from uttering, 'Ner ner na neeer ner.' Ahem. That's interesting - well, to a geek like me it is Wonder what makes you different... for some reason I could post with firefox, but since i have installed version 3.0.8 it doesnt want to know anymore :-(

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

I think I'm on 3.0.5. That might explain it.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Blergh - sorry forgot to chase this one up, will get back on it.dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

@ brandy - i reckon if you upgrade to the C64/128, then the extra 64Kb onboard memory should sort it all out (especially if you're looking to play a bit of Daley Tompson's Decathalon).
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

dsco wrote: @ brandy - i reckon if you upgrade to the C64/128, then the extra 64Kb onboard memory should sort it all out (especially if you're looking to play a bit of Daley Tompson's Decathalon). Tried the Oric 1 too Duncan- couldn't get past the ping-pong on that one

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

dsco wrote: @ brandy - i reckon if you upgrade to the C64/128, then the extra 64Kb onboard memory should sort it all out (especially if you're looking to play a bit of Daley Tompson's Decathalon). lol i remember it well golf ball in between keys giving it some stick.I can here the theme tune in my head now.....check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4QOgvN6wC8kid's nowadays they dont know there born with there xbox 360's lol    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: dsco wrote: @ brandy - i reckon if you upgrade to the C64/128, then the extra 64Kb onboard memory should sort it all out (especially if you're looking to play a bit of Daley Tompson's Decathalon). lol i remember it well golf in between keys giving it some stick.I can here the theme tune in my head now.....check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4QOgvN6wC8kid's nowadays they dont know there born with there xbox 360's lol Only just seen this Brandy - you had the memory up-grade then?