New account registration

Don't know your RSS from your HTML? Click here
WLR1

New account registration

Post by WLR1 »

I have a mate who'd trying to register as a new member but hasn't received his verification email. He's tried contacting the board admin but has had no response. Is the board still accepting new members, and if so, who can he contact to get the problem resolved?

tyke bhoy

Re: New account registration

Post by tyke bhoy »

Yes the board is still accepting new members and 7 have succesfully registered this month memberlist.php?mode=&sk=c&sd=d#memberlist

I don't think I have the access, but I know a couple of people who might, to see pending memberships. If you could let us know the username your mate tried to register underr please.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

WLR1

Post by WLR1 »

tyke bhoy wrote:
Tue 18 Oct, 2022 8:15 am
Yes the board is still accepting new members and 7 have succesfully registered this month memberlist.php?mode=&sk=c&sd=d#memberlist

I don't think I have the access, but I know a couple of people who might, to see pending memberships. If you could let us know the username your mate tried to register underr please.
Thanks- he thinks the user name was Billy Morris. If you can’t find that let me know and I’ll get the email address he used.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

If you could email me the email address please rather than put it on here. Remove t and add at gmail.com for my address
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

WLR1

Post by WLR1 »

tyke bhoy wrote:
Tue 18 Oct, 2022 1:28 pm
If you could email me the email address please rather than put it on here. Remove t and add at gmail.com for my address
Cheers, just emailed you.

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

I've checked the new user registrations but I can't any for Billy Morris or the email address we've been given. I'd suggest trying to register again.

mhoulden

Post by mhoulden »

I've successfully created a test account. In the blue bar at the bottom of the page is a "delete cookies" link. Click on that and then try registering again. It should take you to a page saying the activation email has been sent. This can take about 5 - 10 minutes to come through. If he gets the "activation required" page but not the email I can activate it manually.

BillyMorris

Post by BillyMorris »

mhoulden wrote:
Wed 19 Oct, 2022 11:48 pm
I've successfully created a test account. In the blue bar at the bottom of the page is a "delete cookies" link. Click on that and then try registering again. It should take you to a page saying the activation email has been sent. This can take about 5 - 10 minutes to come through. If he gets the "activation required" page but not the email I can activate it manually.
Finally managed to register and receive the email via my phone. Thanks for your help!