Post by chaoticfootsteps »

Hi there can my account be deleted pls

or just username changed to chaoticfootsteps

ty in advance

tyke bhoy

Re: account info

Post by tyke bhoy »

In case you didn't noticed it has been done for you at my request
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

tilly

Post by tilly »

Can any one tell me how to log in i should not be asking this after all the years i have be a member but i log in then go to post an answer and it asks me to log in again the answer has been deleted.So i log in again with the same result it will not let me post.Ps it has just let me post this after three tries.Problem sorted stay safe Sid.
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

TABBYCAT

Post by TABBYCAT »

Hi Sid.

Just for future reference the site software has an admin only setting that sets the log in time before re-logging is needed. On all the other forums I'm on that use this software the time limit is about an hour which is long enough to post then move on. For some reason the time limit on this site is set at about a minute or so and the way to avoid it is to tick the REMEMBER ME box when logging in.

It has been mentioned before but nothing's been changed so just do the box tick thing and sign out as normal though I have to add that when using this method you may have to sign out twice as it throws the occasional wobbly signing out when signed in as described.

tilly

Post by tilly »

Thanks for your reply Fred i hope you and your family are well stay safe my friend .Sid
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.