Site problem

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hi folks - sorry about the site error last night which prevented posting new messages. All sorted now. Thanks Uncle Mick for alerting me to the problem! Cheers,Duncan
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

TABBYCAT

Re: Site problem

Post by TABBYCAT »

Is it it just me or does the forum layout look a little weird right now?

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

TABBYCAT wrote:Is it it just me or does the forum layout look a little weird right now?
You are probably now aware but as you posted just before the site crashed for the best part of 24 hours with a "style data" problem I suspect it wasn't just you unless nobody else was about early yesterday afternoon
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Sorry for the downtime, had a server issue and I've been working away for the last couple of days so couldn't fix it. I think there is some correlation between site problems and me either working away from home or going on holiday. Suspect it's Sod's Law or similar. Thanks for your patience anyway!
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Thanks dsco for sorting out the problem :).

I was beginning to think that the "style data" was the SL site refusing to allow me access because it did not like the way I looked through my webcam, thus a sight problem not a site problem! ;)
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

Glad it's all been sorted :-)
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

warringtonrhino

Post by warringtonrhino »

dsco wrote:Sorry for the downtime, had a server issue and I've been working away for the last couple of days so couldn't fix it. I think there is some correlation between site problems and me either working away from home or going on holiday. Suspect it's Sod's Law or similar. Thanks for your patience anyway!
the Royal Bank of Scotland have announce that their current IT problem will take 3-4 days to be sorted.
They have several hundreds of IT staff.
Thankfully at Secret Leeds we have an IT team that is more efficient. :)
Well Done!!