Bloke in knickerbockers. In a concrete pipe. With a chain saw.

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
yorkiesknob

Post by yorkiesknob »

dsco, Sleek, Clean and Modern it is. Looking forward to other changes in due time.    
Where there's muck there's money. Where there's money there's a fiddle.

Johnny39

Post by Johnny39 »

"Like it, like it, say no more - know what I mean?"
Daft I call it - What's for tea Ma?

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Here's some help from an old thread - assuming the link still works!http://www.myspace.com/phill.d/blog/398532326

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

"Bloke in knickerbockers. In a concrete pipe. With a chain saw" may be the most eyecatching title I've ever seen in SL. Great one Geordie. PS. Shame it's not the famed Blackmoor Tunnel (or is it? ).
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

those of you permanently logged in won't have noticed, but please see my new thread on the problem you get if you log off!    
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Caron

Post by Caron »

Yes,new Home Page pic is good but may I suggest to make it look better still, get rid of the red/cherry coloured borders and change them to black. I reckon it will look classy!

tilly

Post by tilly »

Caron wrote: Yes,new Home Page pic is good but may I suggest to make it look better still, get rid of the red/cherry coloured borders and change them to black. I reckon it will look classy! I think you could be right Caron it is a bit bright it takes your eyes off the header and background map.I would not like to upset dsco he has done a great job with the site what does every one else think.PS I like the link to leodis.    
No matter were i end my days im an Hunslet lad with Hunslet ways.

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Can I just add a very minor gripe. The change in banner image was a reassuring confirmation that me refreshing the page (particularly on "active threads") had worked
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tyke bhoy wrote: Can I just add a very minor gripe. The change in banner image was a reassuring confirmation that me refreshing the page (particularly on "active threads") had worked Its all still being tinkered with,you will notice the layout of the "Active Threads" page shows all pages numbered for each active thread.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

cnosni wrote: tyke bhoy wrote: Can I just add a very minor gripe. The change in banner image was a reassuring confirmation that me refreshing the page (particularly on "active threads") had worked Its all still being tinkered with,you will notice the layout of the "Active Threads" page shows all pages numbered for each active thread. Probably a useful move, 'cept you go a little bog eyed with the sea of numbers when it comes skulls & pubs