Moderators braced for tidal wave of duff 'April 1st' threads

Got a question about Secret Leeds? Start here
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Si wrote: Tasa wrote: Quick, Chameleon, they've sussed us out!We need to move to HQ2 immediately.PS: bring the pies Can't be done Tasa. The Cliquemobile has run out of petrol, and we've only got cold pasties...     Another reason for moving over the road, can warm them up there too! Can we get Munki and Dunki to open the tunnel from the Civic Hall to the Queens - catch a train out of here (go to our castle in Kent?)if the worst comes to the worst

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Jogon wrote: All leave has been cancelled at the "lavish" underground HQ of SL in the lead up to an anticipated "deluge" of duff April Fools posts. Moderators are said to be "furious" as this "may impact on their social life".Perhaps best described as a 'Club within a Club', SL Moderators have long been known for their extravagant expenses and 'prima donna' behaviour. One demanded "two hundred pink Alstromerias" in her changing room, and was described as 'petulant' when only yellow was available. Another flaunts the Smoking ban with Port-Dipped Cheroots.Recently hit by a number of scandals, SL top brass have forbidden Moderators from speaking to the press, or "punters" following the 'cash for questions' scandal in Feb 2012.This revealed that Moderators had accepted a six figure sum (and "some pies") from a "well-known Bakery" for placement of the King's Mills / Isle of cynder threads.Further controversy dogged SL's Moderators after the company flying them out to Las Vegas on all expenses paid "junkets" for 'Carbon Footprint" training was shown to be owned by the spouse of "an amenable one" (picture att'd).Whatever Chameleon and his cronies may say to the contrary, SL is fast approaching the state where it is being Moderated by a clique.      Knew you were a mole,just knew it.You are Sticks aren't you!!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

liits

Post by liits »

cnosni wrote: Knew you were a mole,just knew it.You are Sticks aren't you!! I'd worked that out ages ago. Jogon is an anagram of "Hannah Hauxwell"    

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Now me pictures gone...

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

'You are Sticks aren't you!! 'I'll get some privet twigs for him to make a home in

jim

Post by jim »

Are all these sticks for making the appropriate implements for flogging dead horses? (wonders he innocently)

buffaloskinner

Post by buffaloskinner »

No Jogon can spell, Sticks couldnt pell
Is this the end of the story ...or the beginning of a legend?

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Thnaks    

Si

Post by Si »

Reminds me of a Tim Vine joke.Bnag! That's bang out of order.PS Where's your cat gone, Jogon?    

Leodian

Post by Leodian »

Waethre. That's a bad spell of weather we've had. I can already hear the groans!
A rainbow is a ribbon that Nature puts on when she washes her hair.