The new Leeds City Museum

Your favourite days out round Leeds
raveydavey

Post by raveydavey »

Popped in yesterday for 15 minutes as we were running a bit early for something else nearby, just to have the briefest of looks around with a view to going back later for a proper visit.I have to say I'm impressed. Very impressed in fact.We're definately going back when we can spare a few hours to do it properly.Just a word of warning though, it's shut one day a week - I think it's Mondays but I couldn't swear to it, so check opening hours before travelling.
Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a revolutionary act – George Orwell

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

As indeed are many Leeds attractions - poor show if that's the day one usually has free.

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

I hope the 'closed day' isnt tommorrow!because all being well we were going to pop in and have a look around.
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Brandy wrote: I hope the 'closed day' isnt tommorrow!because all being well we were going to pop in and have a look around. Mondays Brandy.

sundowner

Post by sundowner »

chameleon wrote: Brandy wrote: I hope the 'closed day' isnt tommorrow!because all being well we were going to pop in and have a look around. Mondays Brandy. I for one cant see the point in closing Mondays or is that the day Leeds does not have visitors?

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

If I remember rightly wasn't the museum in the library building closed on Mondays? Maybe it's a museum thing!!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

WOWi called in today and its a vast improvement!it gets a big thumbs up from me!!
Attachments
__TFMF_hw0mwz45w053c42mv54ki0vp_8bf7eb52-5702-4a2a-b551-17cdea7dc69b_0_main.jpg
__TFMF_hw0mwz45w053c42mv54ki0vp_8bf7eb52-5702-4a2a-b551-17cdea7dc69b_0_main.jpg (13.73 KiB) Viewed 3259 times
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Brandy wrote: WOWi called in today and its a vast improvement!it gets a big thumbs up from me!! (At the risk of setting you up for a quip)Nice thumb Brandy,id like one,where did you get yours.(just hope its not Len Faircloughs)    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Phill_dvsn

Post by Phill_dvsn »

LOL. That Len Fairclough 'thumbs up' joke is nearly as old as Fevlad csnosi!
My flickr pictures are herehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/Because lunacy was the influence for an album. It goes without saying that an album about lunacy will breed a lunatics obsessions with an album - The Dark side of the moon!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Phill_dvsn wrote: LOL. That Len Fairclough 'thumbs up' joke is nearly as old as Fevlad csnosi! Yeah its got whiskers on it.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]