Sine Die

Your favourite days out round Leeds
tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

cnosni wrote: By the way Tyke Bhoye (which is in itself a contradiction in terms as a Yorkshireman could never ever ever ever be a jock as long as they have a hole in their A R S E ) that the whole premise of this site is Secret LEEDS,not Hunslet or Glasgow. I'd take of your rose tinted spectacles. Smith knew there was a Wigan player prone beneath him and would almost certainly make contact with his violent stamp. Referee Ganson told him it was unnecessary before taking advice from the touchjudge.Leeds Met coaches/trains the Rugby League's professional referees of which Ganson is one. This arrangement was announced at the same time as it was announced that LeedMet were to sponsor the Rubgy Football League's Challenge Cup under the brand name Carnegie.Leeds Rhinos are a Sporting Partner of Leeds Met hence Carnegie appearing all over their shirts <http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/carnegie/9628.htm>I can think of no other sport where the Governing body is dependent on funds from a party that also enjoys a symbiotic relationship with one of the leading clubs.Bhoy (no e) has nothing directly to do with Glasgow and certainly does not imply Scottish.Last time I looked Hunslet was in Leeds. I think this is the first thread and post I have ever mentioned Glasgow which actually is indirerctly partly responsible for this site (try lookin on useful links). And how a player representing a Leeds team who performs a disgraceful act of thuggery doesn't relate to Leeds I don't know.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Well if its really the case that Ganson is in Leeds'pocket then how come Trent Barrett wasnt sin binned then?Nice to see youve changed your Avatar,still you were supportung a Lanc team over a Yorkshire one.Never mind.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

I support Rugby League not thuggery. Keith Senior threw more punches in the game than most professional boxers do in 12 Round fights. Stuart Fielden, rightly, took exception to Peacock's swinging arm which wasn't his only one of the night and Brent Webb is a "head hunter".BTW you might wish to examine the pedigree of one of the sites administrators and his mother who also posts before posting any more xenophobic rants about not being able to be a Scottish Tyke.    
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

tyke bhoy wrote: I support Rugby League not thuggery. Keith Senior threw more punches in the game than most professional boxers do in 12 Round fights. Stuart Fielden, rightly, took exception to Peacock's swinging arm which wasn't his only one of the night and Brent Webb is a "head hunter".BTW you might wish to examine the pedigree of one of the sites administrators and his mother who also posts before posting any more xenophobic rants about not being able to be a Scottish Tyke.     I said nothing Xenophobic.Definition:-"an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers or of that which is foreign or strange. " As for calling Brent Webb a "Head Hunter" well this is indeed xenophobic and racist,as it implies that just because he is a member of an indigenous people of Queensland,a Torres Strait Islander ,that he is a head hunter,ie he collects the heads of people he has killed.So im afraid you have shot yourself in the foot here.I have both Scottish and Irish ancestry so that would be pretty foolish of me to be racist/xenophobic of either of these two.My point is that you seem to have a xenophobic attitude to Leeds RL/Rhinos.This has been apparent on a number of occasions on this site ,and when we have met face to face.Im all for a bit of banter,but the insinuation that Ganson is somehow beholding to Leeds because of the Carnegie connection is a bit more serious than that.You imply that he is in the pocket of Leeds because of this and therefore matched the game accordingly.If this is the case then why did Ganson award penalities 7 to 2 in Wigans favour in the second half?This frankly is ludicrous and indeed smacks of envy bordering on a paranoia that Leeds are some sort of establishment backed team who would not be in the position that they are without some back handers.Clearly Leeds ,at best,patchy record speaks for itself.In that the lack of silverware compared to Saints,Wigan and the Bulls in the last 10 to 15 years would point to an inconsistant team that has only itself to blame,and has recieved no help behind the scenes.Perhaps in future,when you start a thread on Secret Leeds,that you keep it in the spirit of what the site is all about,which is not the chance to take a dig at the premier Rugby League team in the city,one that you clearly not only do not support but would appear to loathe.Thats best kept for a personal blog in my opinion,something to which im sure is a far more appropriate arena.
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

drapesy

Post by drapesy »

Aren't there plenty of websites concerning Rugby League that would be better suited to this whole discussion? I was baffled by the original post and it obviously does not belong on this forum.Perhaps the administrators could (and should)remove it.
there are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand ternary, those that don't and those that think this a joke about the binary system.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Aye, 'tis getting very rowdy round these parts!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Well said drapesy.    

rangieowner

Post by rangieowner »

WTF??? Never mind RL, this site appears to be going to the DOGS!!!!
Love a Landrover

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

drapesy wrote: Aren't there plenty of websites concerning Rugby League that would be better suited to this whole discussion? I was baffled by the original post and it obviously does not belong on this forum.Perhaps the administrators could (and should)remove it. Yes Steve,absolutely.I would like to refer you to the last paragraph of my preceding message.Perhaps i should have ignored the original comment,but as a man of passion i cannot allow such serious claims to go unchallenged,not only about a team that i support (whom i hasten to add has never been a subject for myself to indulge in on this site)but also the accusation that i am xenophobic.Ill leave it at that.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

drapesy wrote: Aren't there plenty of websites concerning Rugby League that would be better suited to this whole discussion? I was baffled by the original post and it obviously does not belong on this forum.Perhaps the administrators could (and should)remove it. oooooooh!
Industria Omnia Vincit