The White Eagles Jazz Band - John James

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
Jogon

Post by Jogon »

Bert

Post by Bert »

There's much more stuff about all this on the Leeds Jazz in the 60s thread now.

Jogon

Post by Jogon »

biofichompinc

Post by biofichompinc »

Jogon wrote: COULD A MOD perhaps Morph this into it? Maybe this should be left as a discrete thread as a mark of respect for John James, and more especially because his daughter started it.Just a thought.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

salt 'n pepper wrote: Jogon wrote: COULD A MOD perhaps Morph this into it? Maybe this should be left as a discrete thread as a mark of respect for John James, and more especially because his daughter started it.Just a thought. Both - his thread is a couple of years old now and that it has survived this long independantly probably justifies leaving things be - it isn't the first time related threads have emerged andco-existPerhaps a post in each with a 'see also' link to the other would be adequate and appropriate for this one, again something which has been sufficient in the past.

Redhotstompers

Re: The White Eagles Jazz Band - John James

Post by Redhotstompers »

Hi Rachel. I have a blog on Casey’s Hot Seven. My dad was a member. You might like to see it? Regards kate.

Redhotstompers

Post by Redhotstompers »

Hi Rachel. I have a blog on Casey’s Hot Seven. My dad was a member. You might like to see it? Regards kate.

Redhotstompers

Post by Redhotstompers »

keith mac cousin to Paul mac cartney