ice rink

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
meder

Re: ice rink

Post by meder »

I used to work at YT for a communications company.And the old ice rink, a floor was put in above the ice rink and became the calendar studios
. If you went behind the set all the archs were there, and in one place the barrier was still visible. And yes I tried to skake there
and loved Carolines

Ruth simpson

Post by Ruth simpson »

The whole ice rink building is
extremely haunted. People are said to have heard swishing of blades and thundering of rollers. One person is said to have come face to face with the ghost of a girl who was killed on a roller speed skating session. I was told this by a man who worked for YTV.

blackprince

Post by blackprince »

Ruth simpson wrote:
Tue 02 Nov, 2021 4:07 pm
The whole ice rink building is
extremely haunted. People are said to have heard swishing of blades and thundering of rollers. One person is said to have come face to face with the ghost of a girl who was killed on a roller speed skating session. I was told this by a man who worked for YTV.
If a girl was killed that should be documented, for example in news paper cutting archives. The timescale is narrowed down to the time the rink was a rollarena rather than an ice rink.
It used to be said that the statue of the Black Prince had been placed in City Square , near the station, pointing South to tell all the southerners who've just got off the train to b****r off back down south!