A Personal Memory of Scrumpies

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
purplezulu

Post by purplezulu »

I think they were yes, close call but Scrumps just about topped the phono in the manky loo department
Better a 'sinner' than a hypocrite

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

I can remember standing in the doorway of the gents in the phono, pissing into a pool of backed up effluent. And we paid to get in!

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

purplezulu wrote: I think they were yes, close call but Scrumps just about topped the phono in the manky loo department Went to both regularly,Scrumpies worst,and the prepared food right next to the toilets
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

purplezulu

Post by purplezulu »

Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu!
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Paul B

Post by Paul B »

cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu! I will second that lol as no self respecting germ would last 2 minuets in there & yet i was sooooo disapointed when that place closed it was the end of the world as we know it lol

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Paul B wrote: cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu! I will second that lol as no self respecting germ would last 2 minuets in there & yet i was sooooo disapointed when that place closed it was the end of the world as we know it lol Well Rios in town opened and closed quite recently.The gap was there for 15 years,but by the time Rios came to Leeds that generation had moved on without an infill generation.Theree the Rock of Ages night of course,but its not the same.Unless of course ive got my rose tinted specs on again.

purplezulu

Post by purplezulu »

cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu! Thats is the first thing I'm gonna do when I win the lottery, kick out the invaders and bring back scrumpies Second thing is commission our own Phill D to put all his brilliant stuff into a book, a flipping great big book And you're right - rock of ages is just not the same, if you wear rose tinted specs then I go to the same opticians as you do

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

purplezulu wrote: cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu! Thats is the first thing I'm gonna do when I win the lottery, kick out the invaders and bring back scrumpies Second thing is commission our own Phill D to put all his brilliant stuff into a book, a flipping great big book And you're right - rock of ages is just not the same, if you wear rose tinted specs then I go to the same opticians as you do Phils been working on a book for some time,just a shame theres no one with the direction and money to promote this.He needs a sugar daddy!!

weenie

Post by weenie »

cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: cnosni wrote: purplezulu wrote: Ah but just think - it will have done wonders for our immune systems. Anybody that went there regulaly will be immune to just about anything Thats why im rarely ill.Lets kick out the HiFi club (which currently occupies Scrumpies),paint it black,rip up the floor and replace it with a mixture of sugar and water,rip out the pipework beneath the urinal and set up a kitchen and serve to hungry headbangers.Before you know it well have a 2 day cure for swine flu! Thats is the first thing I'm gonna do when I win the lottery, kick out the invaders and bring back scrumpies Second thing is commission our own Phill D to put all his brilliant stuff into a book, a flipping great big book And you're right - rock of ages is just not the same, if you wear rose tinted specs then I go to the same opticians as you do Phils been working on a book for some time,just a shame theres no one with the direction and money to promote this.He needs a sugar daddy!! why not try putting it to LCC, Local media sources asking for sponser or something on them lines, we could also set up a fund, for phil to get the ball rolling!!! i for one would definatly buy it !another possiblity is these E-books!