Rise and Reverberate

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

1980's goth, Sisters of Mercy, the phono....... your youth defines your life (sort of), what do you look back on and smile to yourself about?For me watching the World Cup Mexico 86 games/clubbing/walking home at 4am as the sun comes up, in a warm drizzle.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Have a few tizers last night Cardi?
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

Cardiarms wrote: 1980's goth, Sisters of Mercy, the phono....... your youth defines your life (sort of), what do you look back on and smile to yourself about?For me watching the World Cup Mexico 86 games/clubbing/walking home at 4am as the sun comes up, in a warm drizzle. I hope the warm drizzle would be precipitaion rather than an accident of the trouser department
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Cardiarms

Post by Cardiarms »

Yes I did and no it wasn't! ;-D

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

cnosni wrote: Cardiarms wrote: 1980's goth, Sisters of Mercy, the phono....... your youth defines your life (sort of), what do you look back on and smile to yourself about?For me watching the World Cup Mexico 86 games/clubbing/walking home at 4am as the sun comes up, in a warm drizzle. I hope the warm drizzle would be precipitaion rather than an accident of the trouser department SHIZZLE MI DRIZZLE lol    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

cnosni wrote: Cardiarms wrote: 1980's goth, Sisters of Mercy, the phono....... your youth defines your life (sort of), what do you look back on and smile to yourself about?For me watching the World Cup Mexico 86 games/clubbing/walking home at 4am as the sun comes up, in a warm drizzle. I hope the warm drizzle would be precipitaion rather than an accident of the trouser department So i take it you was one of those chaps, dressed in black, who used to walk towards,then back,then towards and back from to the pillar next to the dance floor whilst the sisters of mercy was being played by the old lizard club dj,you know the lass,the one with the very limited collection of records which she used to play in a different order each week just to keep some sort of surprise!    
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds [email protected]

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

cnosni wrote: cnosni wrote: Cardiarms wrote: 1980's goth, Sisters of Mercy, the phono....... your youth defines your life (sort of), what do you look back on and smile to yourself about?For me watching the World Cup Mexico 86 games/clubbing/walking home at 4am as the sun comes up, in a warm drizzle. I hope the warm drizzle would be precipitaion rather than an accident of the trouser department So i take it you was one of those chaps, dressed in black, who used to walk towards,then back,then towards and back from to the pillar next to the dance floor whilst the sisters of mercy was being played by the old lizard club dj,you know the lass,the one with the very limited collection of records which she used to play in a different order each week just to keep some sort of surprise!     Claire Taylor?     

Crazy Jane

Post by Crazy Jane »

Which one was it always used to finish with Jayne County's "If You Don't Wanna F**k Me, F**k Off"    
Evil and ambition scatter in the the darkness, leaving behind dubious rumors to fly in public. To the next world, I commit thee.

Paul B

Post by Paul B »

Crazy Jane wrote: Which one was it always used to finish with Jayne County's "If You Don't Wanna F**k Me, F**k Off"     cant remember his name but i do rember that song at the end of the night in rickys on a sunday lolwas some good nights in there Paul

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Crazy Jane wrote: Which one was it always used to finish with Jayne County's "If You Don't Wanna F**k Me, F**k Off"     That was Jeff on saturday nights.