Light Night Leeds (again)

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
munki

Post by munki »

This Friday is the fourth Leeds Light Night (my event, the OTHER THING that I am doing when I am not on Secret Leeds much).70 events going on across the city, with some projections onto historic / iconic buildings, sound installations along the river, folk songs in prison cells and the opportunity to see the inside of lots of buildings at night that you wouldn't normally get to see...Have a look.http://www.lightnightleeds.co.uk/    
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

You could have given us a bit more notice to organise things!     
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.

munki

Post by munki »

Ah, you don't have to organise! Just turn up in the city centre, wonder around, stumble across things!For those of you who are less adventurous, the brochure with full listings can be downloaded from the front page of the website.Anyway, I didn't say anything before, cause I know SLers don't like being advertised to!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

Dalehelms

Post by Dalehelms »

You must have missed dsco's post on 16th September alerting you to Light Night and giving you the web link. It is there, I promise. That gave 24 days to get things organised! I think it was on the Days Out Thread, but I'm not sure.

munki

Post by munki »

Oh yeah, I noticed that already. Honest.

simonm

Post by simonm »

munki wrote: Oh yeah, I noticed that already. Honest. Come on, buck up yer ideas or it's back in the celler!!!!! I don't care how loud you cry this time you'll be staying!!    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

munki

Post by munki »

Eh??

simonm

Post by simonm »

hehehehehehehehehehehehe
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

munki wrote: Eh?? There's an ongoing saga where simonm on one of his 'good days' when nobody could reach you, declared he'd locked you in his cellarSpeaking of sagas, did you see the exchanges from Fevlad's family last week.....

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

Dalehelms wrote: You must have missed dsco's post on 16th September alerting you to Light Night and giving you the web link. It is there, I promise. That gave 24 days to get things organised! I think it was on the Days Out Thread, but I'm not sure. http://www.secretleeds.com/forum/Messag ... ght=1Sorry!
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.