The Phono

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

dazzel wrote: anybody reme a guy called 'Snake'? there was always a crowd going back to his house for a smoke....he used to have a formula 1 racing wheel as the base for his coffee table,,,always a good conversation point!!! Did he live near the Compton?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

dazzel

Post by dazzel »

na mate,,in the flats opps st james hospital

wiggy

Post by wiggy »

dazzel wrote: na mate,,in the flats opps st james hospital you on about steve larkin?
i do believe,induced by potent circumstances,that thou art' mine enemy?

cnosni
Site Admin

Post by cnosni »

My Mate Bod had a formula one tyre for a coffee table in his house on the comptons,thats why i thought it might have been him.He did have this tyre from the mid 80s so was he the first?
Don't get me started!!My Flickr photos-http://www.flickr.com/photos/cnosni/Secret Leeds contactinfo@secretleeds.com

dERvXeroX

Post by dERvXeroX »

Has anyone got any photos of the le Phonographique? Preferably pre-1994? cmon, search those old albums!Just to check I remember correctly.I think it was called "Le Phonographique" until it closed for about a year (I think 93 or 94 maybe) and was re-opened by the owners of "Japanese Whispers" in Barnsley as a wine bar called Ashfields, which didn't work for long as it couldn't shake off it's legacy and was eventually taken over and re-named "Bar Phono"Can anyone clarify this?When did it become "Le Phonographique"?Does anyone remember "Shane"?

David Raven

Post by David Raven »

dERvXeroX wrote: Does anyone remember "Shane"? With the big fright wig?
Northern Earth Walks

dERvXeroX

Post by dERvXeroX »

David Raven wrote: dERvXeroX wrote: Does anyone remember "Shane"? With the big fright wig? Yeah. He used to stand there, doing his makup and admiring himself in the many mirrors.I know you.Ill sort out a proper profile picture when I can be arsed.

David Raven

Post by David Raven »

dERvXeroX wrote: David Raven wrote: dERvXeroX wrote: Does anyone remember "Shane"? With the big fright wig? Yeah. He used to stand there, doing his makup and admiring himself in the many mirrors.I know you.Ill sort out a proper profile picture when I can be arsed. Derv! How's ya doing?!Ain't seen ya for aaaaages! CheersDave
Northern Earth Walks

LeeRatbag

Post by LeeRatbag »

dERvXeroX wrote: David Raven wrote: dERvXeroX wrote: Does anyone remember "Shane"? With the big fright wig? Yeah. He used to stand there, doing his makup and admiring himself in the many mirrors.I know you.Ill sort out a proper profile picture when I can be arsed. I remember Shane, he used to hang out at Rickys too. I was in a couple of bands with his mate Justin.

Chrism

Post by Chrism »

LeeRatbag wrote: dERvXeroX wrote: David Raven wrote: dERvXeroX wrote: Does anyone remember "Shane"? With the big fright wig? Yeah. He used to stand there, doing his makup and admiring himself in the many mirrors.I know you.Ill sort out a proper profile picture when I can be arsed. I remember Shane, he used to hang out at Rickys too. I was in a couple of bands with his mate Justin. Shane Templeman-King? I got locked up with him one night. They used to have a camera in the ladies loos in the Phono and all the Goth birds were complaining but the Twins wouldn't remove it, (Something to do with handbags being nicked), so Shane and I removed it. Totally forgetting it was connected to a recorder behind the bar! DOH!!! I also know Justin aswell (Jutters?)
Sit thissen dahn an' tell us abaht it.