Happy Birthday Secret Leeds! An invite...

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

SecretLeeds (and all our other websites at Marketing Leeds) were offline the other day, due to a big powercut in LS11/LS12 where our agency is based, and our hosting company is also located.Technical failure of the most brutal and basic sort - no electricity!Think it was sorted out in a couple of hours, but sorry for any inconvenience. Won't be affected by any council server stuff by the way - separate systems altogether.dsco    
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

Barwicker

Post by Barwicker »

I am afraid that I will not be able to attend the "bit of a do" on the 29th. My anticipated attendance had been based on the mistaken assumption that the event would take place over the 22/23 Feb. weekend and now my other plans for the 29th cannot be broken.If Parksider still is interested in borrowing my copy of "The Aberford Railway" perhaps we can get in touch after the 29th and arrange a convenient time and place to meet.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Looks like Bunny and I won't be attending Sam's now, on Friday.Had a call from Jimmy's booking her in for a long awaited operationtoday. She will have the op. tomorrow 26th Feb, so looks likeI'll be visiting her at Roundhay Hall(Hosp) for a few days,then, when she comes out I'll be tending the 'infirm' for a while!Sorry about this, Munki and co.,We were really looking forwardto meeting everyone, especially the Total Clown who Edited outthe name of the clog shop keeper cos he thought it was rude! GRRRR! P C gone DAFT!Right folks,see you on here then, when time allows!PS Munki and the Town Hall Steeplejockeys can share our missed buffet if they are late getting there!Arry

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

arry awk wrote: Looks like Bunny and I won't be attending Sam's now, on Friday.Had a call from Jimmy's booking her in for a long awaited operationtoday. She will have the op. tomorrow 26th Feb, so looks likeI'll be visiting her at Roundhay Hall(Hosp) for a few days,then, when she comes out I'll be tending the 'infirm' for a while!Sorry about this, Munki and co.,We were really looking forwardto meeting everyone, especially the Total Clown who Edited outthe name of the clog shop keeper cos he thought it was rude! GRRRR! P C gone DAFT!Right folks,see you on here then, when time allows!PS Munki and the Town Hall Steeplejockeys can share our missed buffet if they are late getting there!Arry Hi arry, a shame, but some things have to take priority over others and this seems like one of them. I'm sure everyone would want to send their regards and hope all goes well for you both. Take care.

simonm

Post by simonm »

Bloody hell Arry, From us all here at che Armers, please pass on all our love to Bunny! such a shame not to meet up again, but her welfare is far more important.    
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

Hi FolksThanks,all for the good wishes for BunnyIt's actually today she's gone in.Yesterdaywas for tests to see if she's fit!Had to be in for 7.30 this morning!(Rounday Hall Hosp)Earthquake as well! Didn't half rattlethe wardrobe's sliding doors. Thought somebody was tunnellingunder us!!!BCNUArry

Phill_d

Post by Phill_d »

Will you be going up the clock tower as well munki??
A fool spends his entire life digging a hole for himself.A wise man knows when it's time to stop!(phill.d 2010)http://flickr.com/photos/phill_dvsn/

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I hope Bunny is OK Arry. Sorry i won't get to meet you tomorrow.maybe I shouldn't have said I would colect that pint<G>!
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

dsco
Site Admin

Post by dsco »

Hello all, only one day to go before the big event! Now then...Phill - yes munki will be there, he is in fact leading the clock tower tours. I will be at Sam's working hard on setting up the party, checking that the beer isn't poisonous and such like.Arry - shame you and the missus can't make it, but I hope Bunny is feeling better very soon.As for the rest of you good people, would be great to see as many of you as possible down there ... just another reminder of the details:SecretLeeds 1st Birthday PartySam's Chop House8 South ParadeLeeds City CentreLS1 5QXStarts at 6pmFree food! Buy your own drinks though...Please RSVP to munki72@gmail.comCheers,dsco
Contact me via ask@tyrell.mobi if you have any questions or comments about the site.

munki

Post by munki »

Yes, I will be there! Just traveling up from London for the do (& enjoying the free wi-fi now provided on National Express trains). See you all this evening!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.