Happy Birthday Secret Leeds! An invite...

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

Been 'off-air' for nearly a week thanks to a certain cable ISP not understanding that when an account is changed, they have to stick the plug back in the hole to make it work!It's now I realise just how much traffic goes through this site - going to take until the party to get through it - sounds as though the 'do' will be even better than I could imagine!

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

I was wondering a bit too Stevie! I think wewould have been told if there was a charge,not that I'd mind anyway, it's the Company that counts!Owe yer a pint anyway!CheersArryPS 'School wars' contestants will be searched at theDoor so leave yer catapults and sand filled socks at home!PPS did SL go off the air abt 1620hrs yesterday?Started to do a post abt Betty's Caff and kept getting'This page not available' so packed up then! GRRRR!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

i presume you mean buying the organisers a pint not me arry(G), mind you if one is going......<G>.i look forward to meeting you anyway.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

Yes 'arry the site did appear to be down for about two hours between four and six yesterday. It wasn't just you.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

.... and the Council servers are down again tomorrow afternoon for a while - it could just affect us here.

munki

Post by munki »

Apologies for any lack of clarity re what's free & what's not!Here we go...It'll be Buy Your Own for the drinks, I'm afraid, & if you want anything else off the menu at Sam's.The buffet is totally on us, no charge. Although, save some of it for those of us who are on the 5.30 tour on the Clocktower! I should have been a bit clearer on the original invite!
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

munki

Post by munki »

chameleon wrote: .... and the Council servers are down again tomorrow afternoon for a while - it could just affect us here. Secret Leeds isn't on the Council's own servers, so as far as I know it should be alright tomorrow afternoon.
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

chameleon
Site Admin

Post by chameleon »

munki wrote: chameleon wrote: .... and the Council servers are down again tomorrow afternoon for a while - it could just affect us here. Secret Leeds isn't on the Council's own servers, so as far as I know it should be alright tomorrow afternoon. Thanks munki.

arry_awk

Post by arry_awk »

And agen Munki, altho I did have a 'seize up' tryingto post a while back this am. had to restart and the post went ok then.Stevie,yes it's me owes YOU one for services rendered!Ta! (Not sure abt Munki tho! lol)Arry

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

I will be sure to collect Arry<G>.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!