Happy Birthday Secret Leeds! An invite...

Top tips for great nights out in Leeds
munki

Post by munki »

simonm wrote: good good. Is this invitation open to "significant others" as well, what about kids etc. the reason I ask is that I would really like to take my lad up the clock tower and the wife would like to see the innards of the town hall. However, if they come along, will they be allowed to have a wee drinkie afterwards? Just send me an email with the number of people you would like to bring along & I will add you all to the list.I am not sure what the policy on under-18s at Sam's is... Do you want me to check on Monday & let you know?
'Are we surprised that men perish, when monuments themselves decay? For death comes even to stones and the names they bear.' - Ausonius.

simonm

Post by simonm »

munki wrote: simonm wrote: good good. Is this invitation open to "significant others" as well, what about kids etc. the reason I ask is that I would really like to take my lad up the clock tower and the wife would like to see the innards of the town hall. However, if they come along, will they be allowed to have a wee drinkie afterwards? Just send me an email with the number of people you would like to bring along & I will add you all to the list.I am not sure what the policy on under-18s at Sam's is... Do you want me to check on Monday & let you know? On second thoughts, it may not be such a good idea to have an 11 year old in the pub, I think we may go home then me and the wife come back to the pub. Thanks anyway.email sent.
I WANT TO BE IN THE "INCROWD" :)"Those who sacrifice Liberty for security deserve neither!!"

Squatch_11

Post by Squatch_11 »

munki wrote: & it's very dusty up that clocktower... you might be looking forward to a drink as well. ;-) Oh no, drinking, you're kidding. Ok, well, if needs must.....

Si

Post by Si »

I'll be in the Caribbean unfortunately, but will have a pint of rum with you all on the day. Have a good party!

FarnleyBloke

Post by FarnleyBloke »

Squatch_11 wrote: munki wrote: & it's very dusty up that clocktower... you might be looking forward to a drink as well. ;-) Oh no, drinking, you're kidding. Ok, well, if needs must..... Well at least there'll be another Farnley lad there, you can help me with Simonm if he starts an Armley v Farnley dust up!! Munki did you get my e-mail??

Squatch_11

Post by Squatch_11 »

FarnleyBloke wrote: Squatch_11 wrote: munki wrote: & it's very dusty up that clocktower... you might be looking forward to a drink as well. ;-) Oh no, drinking, you're kidding. Ok, well, if needs must..... Well at least there'll be another Farnley lad there, you can help me with Simonm if he starts an Armley v Farnley dust up!! Munki did you get my e-mail?? Ha ha, yes, maybe we could re-create some battles from the old "schools wars" thread...

electricaldave

Post by electricaldave »

Count me in!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

Well I look forward to meeting you all plus the tour.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

Steve Jones

Post by Steve Jones »

It occurred to me today that one thing that hasn't been mentioned on here so far is whether you want any contributions towards the costs of hiring/laying on a buffet (or is that because its a Yorkshire do<LOL>?).Please let us know if a contribution would be welcomed, or a least have a pint on me for arranging it<G>.
Steve JonesI don't know everything, I just like to give that impression!

tyke bhoy

Post by tyke bhoy »

It reads to me as though the buffet is sponsored. If the buffet doesn't float your boat pay for your own snap from the menu. It also reads asBYOB but as Sam's is a commercial enterprise it means pay for your own drinks at t'bar
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/