York road butchers 1960s

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Bruno

Re: York road butchers 1960s

Post by Bruno »

It appears from Kaz's profile that she hasn't viewed this thread since the day after she started it. I hope she's coming back, but in the meantime, my curiosity is roused.

Uncle Mick, with your access to the Registers, can you find any record of the two ladies mentioned giving birth?
The older I get, the better I was.

uncle mick

Post by uncle mick »

Bruno wrote:It appears from Kaz's profile that she hasn't viewed this thread since the day after she started it. I hope she's coming back, but in the meantime, my curiosity is roused.

Uncle Mick, with your access to the Registers, can you find any record of the two ladies mentioned giving birth?
There were 4 marriages for a Felicity A White in the period we are looking at. The one that stands out is a marriage to a Stephen L Caldwell at Buckrose ( East Riding) in 1968. There seems to be 2 children from this marriage Philip Harold Caldwell 1973 & Katherine Emma Caldwell 1970 both in Leeds

A Elizabeth K White married Colin M Asquith at Buckrose in 1969. There seems to be 4 children from this marriage (see attachment). Hope this helps
Asquith.png
Asquith.png (13.63 KiB) Viewed 9755 times

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Nice one Uncle Mick. It's pretty much obvious that none of the above listed children is likely to be Kaz's half-sister.

So it looks like one butcher down, two to go.
The older I get, the better I was.

Kaz8469

Post by Kaz8469 »

Wow been a long time since I first posted on here. I love reading about all the family history. I'm still looking but never give up