Trying to find a telephone number or address for my great uncle david s boyes

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
simong

Post by simong »

Upgrade your browser or get Firefox from here: http://getfirefox.com, then you should be able to use the phone book.

nico2176

Post by nico2176 »

thanks simon for your fanatsic reply tried your advice unfortunatley I have now worked out I have a virus on my pc! whcih prevents the uploading of diffrent programmes . can anyone check current adress or telephone number for david s boyes for me please,apoligies for having to ask,thanks zoe
nicholas hairyes

ArmleyLass47

Post by ArmleyLass47 »

Hi Zoe,Sorry for your dilemma. Can I suggest you take your e mail address off your post. I say this because the whole World if they use this site can see it. You can get people stealing your e mail contacts. Spammers just love being given a new e mail address that they can get £5 for. Your request to find your relatives are not just looked at by kind people but people who can put viruses on your PC by now using your e mail address that you have kindly given them.This is what I tried to tell you in my first post to you.Plus if your relative had lived at his old address bad people could work out he was a OAP and again spammed him etc.It is not worth it on a Worldwideweb giving so much information. Not everyone is worthy of it.Hope you find your family soon.regards
On Ilkla Moor ba'tat!!!