Leeds Boxing Great

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
Lbj

Re: Leeds Boxing Great

Post by Lbj »

Hi there
anyone still got any info on Joe Fox, Leeds boxer? I am doing some research into him.

Lbj

Re:

Post by Lbj »

SharonLisa1969 wrote:
Sat 03 Sep, 2011 11:37 pm
Hi!Joe Fox (Judah Zelickman) was my Great Great Uncle!Joe's brother Harry was my Great Grandfather.I'm also researching for info for the family tree i'm doing so I'd love to share info with you, and if you would like to give me your email address I can invite you to view my Ancestry.co.uk family tree?
HI there - I have found out some info on Joe Fox and would be keen to share and find out more from you! Luke

tyke bhoy

Re: Re:

Post by tyke bhoy »

Lbj wrote:
Sun 12 Sep, 2021 12:54 pm

HI there - I have found out some info on Joe Fox and would be keen to share and find out more from you! Luke
On the managing expectations front, SharonLisa1969 has not logged in to the site since at the latest July 2014, the earliest date a User's "Last Active" is recorded and she hasn't got one. It is also possible that she hasn't logged in since that post back in 2011. Of course it isn't nescesary to login to view the site so she may have been lurking all these years. On the off chance she still has access to the email address she registered with, I've used the PM functionality to notify you of her post. This may, depending on her settings, send an alert to that email address.
living a stones throw from the Leeds MDC border at Lofthousehttp://tykebhoy.wordpress.com/