Chelsea Pensioners

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
BJF

Post by BJF »

raveydavey wrote: buffaloskinner wrote: Awk AwkScientifically, the American Buffalo is named Bison and belongs to Bovidae family of mammals, as do domestic cattle. Because history has so ingrained in us the name "Buffalo", we still use it, although "Bison" and "Buffalo" are used interchangeably. So there we have it. What's the difference between a buffalo and a bison?You can't wash your hands in a buffalo!(Try saying it in a Brummie accent) I wanted to do that one!

stutterdog

Post by stutterdog »

raveydavey wrote: buffaloskinner wrote: Awk AwkScientifically, the American Buffalo is named Bison and belongs to Bovidae family of mammals, as do domestic cattle. Because history has so ingrained in us the name "Buffalo", we still use it, although "Bison" and "Buffalo" are used interchangeably. So there we have it. What's the difference between a buffalo and a bison?You can't wash your hands in a buffalo!(Try saying it in a Brummie accent) I'vr tried a Brummie accent and it dont sound roight! Boysin!A Cocknie accent seems more appropriate, Bison!
ex-Armley lad

Si

Post by Si »

Also in a Brummie accent:"I caught a whale in the cut.""What? A blue whale?""No. A bicycle whale!"Coat on...