Attn Mr 'Arry 'Awk

Explore your roots & tell us your family's history!
String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Alreet? Not seen you about for a while.Here's a challenge for you. Have you considered writing a blog about your memories of growing up in Leeds? You've such perfect recall I'm sure it would make a great read. In fact, it could be a bestseller! Well - in Leeds any road. What say you?

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

Where is Arry,not posted for Yonks.?Come in Arry !
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

dogduke wrote: Where is Arry,not posted for Yonks.?Come in Arry ! It's funny I was only thinking that this afternoon at work. Hope he's ok.
Industria Omnia Vincit

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Trojan wrote: dogduke wrote: Where is Arry,not posted for Yonks.?Come in Arry ! It's funny I was only thinking that this afternoon at work. Hope he's ok. I AM stood to Attention! It's me Trowsis that's standingat ease! lol (not !)old army/Airforce joke!All OK folks Thanks for the concern. Been having trubs withlaptop and visits to Hosps and Clinics and 'MOT's' etc and 'er indoorsonly lets me loose on here (Nowhere else!) for 2hrs maxper day. Well I AM Eighty tha knaws!I did post summat on SL last week (Can't remember what thread!!!)Geordie Ex. Sorry luv I never saw ure request in March and many slapped wrists for that OUCH! Will try to comply when I can fit it in (Shuttup Brandy!).Uno Hoo, Many thanks for ure email just opened!I Do cause concern don't I? Nice tho', to be thought of!Will try and keep up! Must Do better!CheersArryXX

Si

Post by Si »

Welcome back, 'Arry!

Arry Awk

Post by Arry Awk »

Si wrote: Welcome back, 'Arry! Ta! Never went away,really!Cheers ,Arry

dogduke

Post by dogduke »

Nice to see you back and still 'in good form'
Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.

String o' beads

Post by String o' beads »

Hurray 'Arry!

Brandy

Post by Brandy »

Secret Leeds is a brighter Place with a touch of of Arry awk    
There are only 10 types of people in the world -those who understand binary, and those that don't.

BLAKEY

Post by BLAKEY »

Really grand to see you back 'Arry - and would we be right in thinking that you've REALLY been away because "Er Indoors" gave you 96 days detention for summat or other eh? eh? - I bet your knuckles are raw with peelin' spuds etc
There's nothing like keeping the past alive - it makes us relieved to reflect that any bad times have gone, and happy to relive all the joyful and fascinating experiences of our own and other folks' earlier days.